Guidelines to help create a consistent voice across all platforms who promote the international economic development of Ontario.
In the new global economy, technology and innovation have become increasingly important to the success of business in every sector. Despite a vibrant innovation ecosystem, Ontario isn’t known or considered for high-knowledge, tech-driven investments. We want to change this image.
Sector illustrations were developed to provide dynamic backgrounds that enhance our messaging.
They are each inspired by different technology platforms, but not meant to represent the specifics of any particular industry. This provides a flexibility that allows each of the illustrations to cover a different set of sectors/industries that Ontario is proud of.
Each of the graphic title headers include an image mixed with a sector illustration. Named after their respective sectors, the six illustrations are:
- Dark Blue: Aerospace, Automotive
- Teal: Chemical and Biochemical, Cleantech, Forestry
- Deep Green: Financial Services, Mining
- Purple: Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Tourism
- Fuchsia: Industrial Automation and Robotics, Information Technology
- Burnt Orange: Life Sciences
Download the industry image backgrounds here
To view the full width industry illustration, select a thumbnail of any image grouped below.